This month's kit was an amazing value! 9 beautiful full-sized cards that coordinate with three suites in the annual catalog.
- The basic construction was CASEd from Di Barnes. Cut the base of Pretty Peacock cardstock to 8 x 2 inches. Score 3.5 inches from each end and then punch each end with the Tag Topper punch.
- Fold and flatten all score lines to form bag shape. Stamp with the seashell image with Pretty Peacock ink.
- To create the belly band cut Come Sail Away DSP to 6.5 x 1.5 inches and score at 1, 3, 4, and 6 inches. Fold & flatten scores to box shape.
- Wrap around base & adhere.
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink and cut with the Come Sail Away dies. Add tag to front with dimensionals.
- Cut 5 inches of the the reversible ribbon and 7 inches of Linen Thread. Tie a double knot with the thread around the ribbon, then attach a Sail Away trinket, tie a knot to secure and then a small bow.
And if you already subscribe, check out the cute hints at our August kit below-- which includes 6 bags and tags for fall. If you are one of my subscribers and interested in the add-on kit for just $10, let me know! It makes 24 fall notecards and they are GORGEOUS!!