And for those who placed an order with the hostess code BUVA6B6F this weekend, they received the ingredients to make this really cool home decor piece.
I have one more finished piece that I will be giving away at the end of the month- so keep using that hostess code for your orders! Not only will you get entered to win this home decor piece, but you will get a 6 by 6 inch piece of each sheet of the Dashing Along DSP that Stampin' Up! is offering hostesses this month! Now, want some dimensions on how to make this piece yourself?
1) Early Espresso Cardstock, 8.5 x 11 inches
2) Festive Farmhouse DSP shiplap piece, 7 x 3.5 inches
3) Galvanized Metal Embossed piece, 4.5 x 3 inches
4) Crushed Curry square, using Stitched Square Framelit, 2 1/8 x 2 1/8 inch
5) Country Lane DSP (cotton design), 3.25 x 2.5 inches
6) Shimmery White Cardstock, 3.75 x 1.5 inches
7) Braided Linen Trim, 20 inches
8) Galvanized Clip
You can shop for any of these items in my store here! And don't forget to use the hostess code BUVA6B6F.