With each new catalog we have the opportunity to swap with other leaders from around the country with each of us focusing on a different stamp set-- that way we get lots of samples from lots of sets and suites that we might not have gotten before. We also do one on my team and even a local shoebox swap! By the time the new mini holiday catalog goes live I will have 87 new samples to show off!
So... what did I decide to feature? Well, the new Sale-a-bration paper Peaceful Prints has some beautiful patterns so I decided to case this swap I did for Leaders a few years back...
1. Kim Lamos: www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2021/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-just-rewind.html
2. Jo Blackman: https://www.joblackman.com/2021/07/sf2021-rewind-redo-blog-hop.html
3. Jean Beaulieu: https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2021/07/stampin-friends-2021-july-blog-hop-just.html
4. Katja Ettig - https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2021/07/23/stampin-friends-blog-hop-just-rewind-and-redo/
5. Heidi Collins - https://www.onygostamping.com/blog/redo-and-rewind-poppin-pastels-and-covered-notebooks
6. Teri Pocock - https://www.stampinmagic.com/2021/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-rewind-and-redo.html
7. Melissa Thomas (you are here!!)
8. Tiziana Milano (US) - https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2021/07/stampin-friends-july-blog-hop-just.html
9. Steph Jandrow - https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-just-rewind-and-redo-blog-hop